A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kotha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Kotha, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotha graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kotha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kotha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans