A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kotha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Kotha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Kotha, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotha graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kotha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Kotha MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Kotha practice?
- Dr. Vijay Kotha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Kotha practices Urology near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Westland Urologists.