Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kudesia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Kudesia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Kidney Disease
- Mood Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudesia graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Kudesia has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kudesia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vijay S. Kudesia practice?
Dr. Vijay Kudesia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Cardiologists, and Southfield Nuclear Medicine Physicians.