A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kudesia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Kudesia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kudesia
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kudesia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Kudesia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Kidney Disease
- Mood Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudesia graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Kudesia has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay S Kudesia MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijay S. Kudesia practice?
- Dr. Vijay Kudesia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Kudesia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.