A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kudesia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Kudesia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kudesia
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kudesia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Kudesia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Kidney Disease
- Mood Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudesia graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Kudesia has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay S Kudesia MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijay S. Kudesia practice?
- Dr. Vijay Kudesia has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Kudesia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.