Dr. Vijay Kudesia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Kudesia?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 16th, 2015

Horrible Doctor!! Don't Go To Him.

I don't know if it is because I am african american, or am disabled. But he labeled me as an unreliable patient after seeing me once. Ordered a bunch of unnecessary tests that still left him baffled as to the cause of my illness. He refused to speak with me regarding my diagnosis. He ordered tests without telling me and the staff called me and expected me to show up. He ordered a stent to be placed in me without discussing it with me or even talking to me face to face. When I inquired as to the reason he refused to speak to me but only spoke to the nurse. I went and got a second opinion from a Cardiologist who was better qualified -- I'm talking education, experience, knowledge and is a professor of Cardiology and a Former Dept. Head. He said the man had misdiagnosed me and showed me my file in which they wrote that I was crazy and should not be consulted on my diagnosis.

November 11th, 2014