A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Kumar, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Kumar has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vijay V. Kumar practice?
Dr. Vijay Kumar practices Nephrology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Tempe Nephrologists.