A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Kumar, Pulmonologist/Critical Care/Internal Medicines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Kumar FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Kumar practice?
- Dr. Vijay Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Kumar practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Critical Care Practitioners and Simi Valley Pulmonologists.