A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Kumar, Pulmonologist/Critical Care/Internal Medicines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Kumar FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Kumar practice?
- Dr. Vijay Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Kumar practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Critical Care Practitioners and Simi Valley Pulmonologists.