A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Kumar, Pulmonologist/Critical Care/Internal Medicines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Kumar FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Kumar practice?
- Dr. Vijay Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Kumar practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Critical Care Practitioners and Thousand Oaks Pulmonologists.