A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Laxmi Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Laxmi Misra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misra
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Laxmi Misra, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Misra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Laxmi Misra MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Laxmi Misra practice?
- Dr. Vijay Laxmi Misra has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Laxmi Misra practices Gastroenterology near Normal, IL.
See Normal Gastroenterologists.