Dr. Vijay Patel, FCCP
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Mar 26th, 2013

After many symptoms and worsening health for a period of nearly 8 mos, I visited Dr. Patel in a quest for diagnosis. Dr. Patel was very patient and spent adequate time with me getting my history and symptoms. Dr. Patel ran all of the tests he deemed necessary and always followed up with results by personally calling me. I have only had 1 other doctor ever do that. Unfortunately, all of the testing came back and I did not get a diagnosis, but Dr. Patel referred me to another specialty and I was able to finally get a diagnosis and begin treatment. I am very grateful for his kind treatment and follow up. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  COPD Patient  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

M.D. is not a patient advocate. Does not manage my COPD which is worsening with a combined approach. Swithcing from this M.D. Cannot believe he is board certified!!

|  Dr. Patel is a great doctor  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Patel always follows through, calls when he says he will and is kind and caring.

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

I'm 54, and this was the shortest wait EVER to see a Dr., maybe 1 min in waiting room, and 3 min in the small room. In and out in 18 min. Dr. was friendly, asked a lot of questions, seems to have good reasoning for treatment/options.