A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Patel, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Patel MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Patel practice?
- Dr. Vijay Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Patel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Zephyrhills, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wesley Chapel, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Zephyrhills Internists and Zephyrhills Nephrologists.