A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Patel, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Manubhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vijay Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Patel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Zephyrhills, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wesley Chapel, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Zephyrhills Internists and Zephyrhills Nephrologists.