A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Ear Cancer
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vijay M. Rao practice?
Dr. Vijay Rao practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.