A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Maiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Maiya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiya graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Maiya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Surgery & Imaging
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Subraya Maiya MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay S. Maiya practice?
- Dr. Vijay Maiya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Maiya practices Internal Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV.
See Reno Internists.