Dr. Vijaysinha Mandhare Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijaysinha Mandhare?

Smooth Registration

Posted on November 21st, 2017

A very smooth registration process & very thorough, knowledgeable doctor. My pain after visiting has gone down quite a bit.

Effective! Pain relieved

Posted on November 13th, 2017

I receive a slight relief of pain which is better than 100% of pain. The doctor and the staff did a wonderful job. They give the patient comfort during the procedure . I recommend them for a person who is in pain all the time like myself.

reduced pain. great help!

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I was referred to by my Orthopedic surgeon due to extreme painful leg spasms. The checkin folks were readily prepared for me and moved me quickly thru the checkin process. I was diagnosed by the Dr. as having an arthritic Sacroiliac and inflammation of same. They deeply explained to me the procedure to go thru in reducing my pain and spasms. All the staff were friendly.

Totally Happy :)

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I always get in right at my appointment time. My doctor spends time with me and explains things....twice if I need it :) My doctor spelled out a specific plan to help my pain. Staff is always very nice!! I would recommend this office to everyone!!! I am totally pleased! Thank you!!!

Thanks to the caring staff

Posted on November 9th, 2017

All of the staff, from the front desk, to the nurses, and the doctor were great! Everyone has been so nice, and seems to genuinely care about treating my pain. I got appointments very quickly. I have not been completely pain free since my procedure, but i have been in touch with the office through the patient portal and received a quick response.

New Patient

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I'm a new patient. They were very considerate and answered all my questions. Super friendly and helpful. I feel very comfortable putting my care and needs with them.

Treatment options

Posted on November 1st, 2017

The staff worked quickly to get me in The office & my procedure taken care of quickly. The Dr. Explained different options for my hip pain both invasive & non-invasive. Each staff member was most helpful & very friendly.

A+

Posted on November 1st, 2017

My experience with the specialists and staff at Wake Spine & Pain was A+. I went there for treatment for a bulging disc, with a little apprehension. I was greeted by a pleasant and welcoming staff. My doctor (Dr. Brian Hertzberg) explained every step of the procedure and the anticipated outcome which left me feeling much more relaxed and confident. Even though I have one more treatment to go, I am prepared.

Cheerful Staff

Posted on October 16th, 2017

The staff, the ladies that greet you do so smiling and cheerful. The clinical staff comfort you and try to lead you through the process of what is going on, I was in such pain when I came I was ready for anything. My back is feeling much better and looking forward to NO surgery. Everyone does put you at ease.

I was feeling good

Posted on October 16th, 2017

The procedure was painful once I went home I felt good.two days later I began to fell pain and felt good again.currently my pain has decreased.

very impressive

Posted on October 8th, 2017

I was very impressed with the staff and the facility. Everyone was friendly and treated me with respect. I am very happy that I finally decided to have something done with my pain issues. Looking forward to my follow up appointment to determine my next steps toward a healthy feel better life.

Doctor is passionate in his work.

Posted on October 8th, 2017

Tom took the time at consultation to examine my pain, go over my history and come up with possible treatment plan. Unlike other doctors he actually ordered a mri instead of an x-ray so he can get a better look and is taking my pain seriously. Nice to have a doctor that is genuinely concerned and passionate about the care he gives.