Dr. Vijaysinha Mandhare MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 5th, 2016
Just another good experience
I had a very good experience.. The staff was kind, considerate and calming. I have to have another shot on the 10th as this one has not made much difference. I am not dreading the next shot.

November 27th, 2016
back to normal routine
After weeks of suffering with sicatica, I was at the point where it was affecting my quality of life. Dr. Dhaliwal listened and explained his prescribed treatment. within days I was feeling better and able to resume my normal routine.

November 20th, 2016
So far so good :)
I had been given so many different answers about why I had been in pain. But I walked out of Wake Spine and Pain confident some relief is coming. The doctor gave be understandable explanations and solutions. The nurse was wonderfully understanding. The front desk staff went out if their way to help even my five year old to feel comfortable while we were there. Great experience so far!

November 10th, 2016
Everyone was nice
Everyone was very nice and responsive to my injuries. Getting an appointment was easy and the enrollment process was smooth. The PA was helpful and scheduled me for physical therapy. I haven't started yet so I can't comment on how it has helped yet.

October 21st, 2016
Thanks doc!
I was very pleased with my experience. The staff was professional, helpful and courteous. I find enrollment processes to be cumbersome and this one was no better or worse than any other (so in other words, just fine). Dr. Reznik was also very professional with an interested and comforting manner.

October 8th, 2016
Back pain medication
I was given a prescription for back pain medication and referred to Raleigh Radiology for an MRI which has been completed. I am awaiting for my next visit with Wake Spine and pain to review the MRI results. The medication may have provided limited relief of the back pain. I am hoping something more can be done.

September 19th, 2016
Lower back & Spine
My experience with Wake Spine and Pain Specialists was a very positive one. It started with the front desk everyone was very friendly and helpful. The Doctor explained everything that was going on with my lower back and spine. Yes I would recommend to others that are having problems with their back.

September 12th, 2016
Wake Spine is the best
Staff is very friendly and efficient. The wait time for my appointment was extremely short compared to other medical facilities I have been to. The PA that saw me was very attentive to my condition and ordered an MRI of my back to see what maybe causing my pain. All in all, I have been extremely pleased in the treatment and professionalism shown by the people of Wake Spine & Pain

September 2nd, 2016
I love the Wake Spine staff!!
Great front registration staff. They were friendly. This was the first visit. I saw the PA. I did not feel she was concern or listening to my needs. The check out staff was good.They were nice , helpful. I t took me 2 weeks to get the medication I was prescribed from the pharmacy.

August 24th, 2016
Cervical shot
This was my first experience with receiving a spinal injection and I was a bit uneasy about it. The nurses were so friendly and reassuring prior to the procedure and the young lady that initially took my vitals checked on me a few times in the recovery area to make sure I was ok. Wont say it was a pleasant experience but the staff were very caring, the physician did all he could to keep me comfortable and the shots did ease some of my lumbar pain. It went so well I'm going back in two weeks for a cervical shot. Kudos to the entire staff....

August 12th, 2016
Noticing positive changes
this was my 1st injections ,they were less painfull than i figuredthey would be , so far it has been a tremendous relief of pain in my lower back . only been 5 days now but seem to have worked so far great !

August 11th, 2016
The overall experience was positive,very professional friendly staff took very good care of me. I was even able to schedule a treatment the same day as my consult. Five stars