Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vijay Mangannan
Dr. Vijay Mangannan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with another office in Spartanburg, SC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mangannan is affiliated with Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Mary Black Memorial Hospital and Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car. Dr. Mangannan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vijay Mangannan has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vijay Mangannan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. James Bearden III
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Spartanburg, SC 0.12 mi48
Dr. Roberto Ferro Valdes
Spartanburg, SC 0.12 mi
Dr. Colin Curran
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Spartanburg, SC 0.12 mi20