A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Mattoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Mattoo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattoo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Mattoo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattoo graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mattoo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Mattoo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Mattoo practice?
- Dr. Vijay Mattoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Mattoo practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Oncologists.