A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Maurya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Maurya, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurya graduated from Md, University Of Indore.
Dr. Maurya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
- Georgia Regional Hospital at Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Maurya MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Maurya practice?
- Dr. Vijay Maurya has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Maurya practices Psychiatry near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Psychiatrists.