A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Maurya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maurya
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maurya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Maurya, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurya graduated from Md, University Of Indore.
Dr. Maurya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
- Georgia Regional Hospital at Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Maurya MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Maurya practice?
- Dr. Vijay Maurya has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Maurya practices Psychiatry near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Psychiatrists.