A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Mhatre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Mhatre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Mhatre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mhatre graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mhatre has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mhatre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vijay R. Mhatre practice?
Dr. Vijay Mhatre practices Internal Medicine near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists.