A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Mistry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Mistry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mistry
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Mistry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mistry graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mistry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay G Mistry MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijay G. Mistry practice?
- Dr. Vijay Mistry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Mistry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.