A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Mohan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Mohan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Mohan practice?
- Dr. Vijay Mohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Mohan practices Family Medicine near South El Monte, CA.
See South El Monte Primary Care Doctors.