A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Nath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Nath, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Nath has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Jagan Nath MD is a male Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay J. Nath practice?
- Dr. Vijay Nath has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Nath practices Nephrology near Woodstock, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Austell, GA.
See Woodstock Nephrologists.