Dr. Vijay Oza MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Houston, TX

3.9

March 13th, 2014
Bad Experience -
Not a good experience. First the receptionist Mayara, calls out my prescriptions across the lobby for everyone to hear. "Are you taking "___" "whats it for?". Unprofessional Then while trying to confirm my insurance, she hangs up on them to take another call. Was there about 30 minutes until I finally had to walk out. She said she was waiting for my insurance to call them back. Never heard back from her. Waste of time, and bad experience.

August 7th, 2013
Sketchy. Should have left after he entered the room. Don't waste your money or your time.

November 17th, 2011
very caring young professional primary care physician
I saw Dr. Vijay Oza at one of the urgent care facility in Houston, TX when I needed to see a doctor right away as my primary care doctor's schedule was full. I had around 1 cm long cut on my finger while working in the kitchen. I was seen in less than five minutes after a quick paper work in the facility. Dr. Oza did a quick relevant physical and sutured my wound with ease. I was impressed at his skills and bed side manners. He also took a good amount of time to explain everything to me. I was very happy with his services and I would definitely recommend him to anyone without reservation.