Dr. Vijay Agarwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Agarwal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2016

Took care of my Mother when no one else would.. He cares for and about his patients. EXCELLENT Dr.

April 11th, 2016

His expertise is very demanding and an appointment is difficult to get earlier than a month after calling. The appointment is worth waiting for as he is an excellent physician .

February 11th, 2015

Staff is terrible. It took me over two weeks to receive a medication refill because they did not relay messages to him. They also canceled an appointment of mine without informing me. On a separate occasion, they did not inform me that he would not be in the office until 4:30pm when I had a 2:30pm appointment. They were extremely rude and don't provide him with messages. If I want anything done, I have to call him after hours on his personal cell phone.

April 26th, 2014

Good Experience

Dr. Agarwal was a good find after trying several other doctors in his field. He diagnosed my condition accurately while others didn't. He will "triage" to see the most serious patients in his office. I don't mind this if I am not in pain/distress, etc. He will work you in if you don't have an appointment but need to be seen immediately. He has the ability to be compassionate, straight forward and thorough. He treats the whole patient and not just an illness.

January 20th, 2012

Dr.Agarwal was the only doctor who found out what I had. After a year and a half of no answers, getting looked at crazy, Agarwal found a diagnosis! I highly recommend Agarwal...he saved my life.

November 15th, 2011

Horrible staff

Dr. Vijay P. Agarwal, MDAlbuquerque Gastroenterology Associates.My PCP did not recommend Agarwal. Said they have trouble getting copies of the reports of Agarwal's findings.Agarwal's facility turned out to be run down and located next to a busy highway.The office did not accept any credit or debit card for the co-pay. Only cash or check. Weird.I was kept waiting for almost 2 hours after the time of my appointment without the staff saying anything to me about the delay.Agarwal scheduled me for a colonoscopy. When I arrived for the colonoscopy at the scheduled time, after having done two days of unpleasant colonoscopy preparation, Agarwal was "out of the country".Agarwal's staff claimed they left a message on my answering machine, cancelling the appointment. They never did. Another doctor said, "this is not the first time this has happened."I ended my patient relationship with Agarwal and was told by no less than 3 health care professionals that doing so was a wise move.

April 15th, 2011