Dr. Vijay Paudel MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2017
HAving Degrees is not all it takes to become a good Doctor !!
FIrst visit...I am 76 yrs old and have seen many Drs. . DR. PAudel is the WORST I have ever come in contact with . I am considered a kind, mild person but this Dr. Really ruffled my feathers. HE contradicted everything that I said to the point that I said to him, " I see I am going to have to thinks my sentences out completely so there are no loop holes before I say something to you !! EX: He mentioned that I had to get an X-ray. SO I said,,,,So I have to come here to have it done, (matter or factory) and he said, " you don't HAVE to have it done at all, no one is forcing you to do so ! I said "WHAT !" Did I say I didn't want to have it done???? he said "you can forgo ITs and just come back in 6 mos .! ...That is an example of what I went thru. HE is the most sarcastic Dr. I have ever run into.... I DID have uri e test done there that same day and a bone X-ray. THey made an appointment for me to come in the see the Nurse Practioner to give me my results !. I am so very dissatisfied with this Dr.... I am changing Doctors.... I gave him a rating of one star. IF there were something lower, I would have checked it.

September 12th, 2016
always friendly and makes me fee at ease ,caring DOCTOR KEEPS ME INFORMED ABOUT MY CARE AND LISTENS TO MY CONCERNS!

June 17th, 2016
Can you trust this man with your life?
I think not; it took me more than a year after my brother's death to write this to make sure I wasn't over-reacting. My brother complained to Dr. Pauddel of abdominal pain shortly after he began chemo. While a two-minute examination would have indicated something was seriously wrong, Dr. Paudel instead told him it was "just the chemo." Six weeks later, my wonderful brother was dead of a perforated intestine. The man is completely uncaring and cursory, so think twice.

January 28th, 2015
rude i felt like as if i was not filling a chemo chair he didnt care for me the same

January 8th, 2015
This is not a doctoryou want to see
This is a poor excuse for a doctor. It seems all he is worried about is that almighty dollar. He needs to be sent back to school to learn what compassion is. When a person and their family goes to see him, they are looking for answers. He acts like it's not important and just walks away. Please don't go to him if you value your life

November 14th, 2014
Horrifying. MY FATHER (55 years old) is midway thru his chemo treatments and was told not to come in due to insurance complications. They told us to go to a ' clinic's for his labs. As far as chemo he has still not received them. I asked them if we can just pay out of pocket until our insurance issue is settled, and they told me someone would call me back..I still haven't heard from them. We're now three days past due his treatment and trying to find oral chemo pills on our own from the internet. And by the way, the girls in front of house are now rude and short with me as I am calling looking for answers..inhumane

September 15th, 2013
Thumbs Down in ALL AREAS!
This doctor, if you can call him that, has no business wasting space in this clinic. He pronounced me dead within two years of my diagnosis. So much for his worthless statistics. I'm still here, and it's 6 years later. He's rude, disrespectful, and an abomination to the medical profession!

May 11th, 2017