A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Pinto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Pinto, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pinto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tuomey Healthcare System
- Kershaw County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Paul Pinto MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay P. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Vijay Pinto has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Pinto practices Urology near Sumter, SC.
See Sumter Urologists.