3.0

An Outstanding Neurologist! show details An Outstanding Neurologist!
Nov 23rd, 2011

As a fellow physician of 28 years, I have consulted with Dr. Rajan on an almost daily basis for many years. Several members of my family are patients of his. I would not refer any of my patients or family to a doctor I did not think of as excellent, and Dr. Rajan is excellent!

Still hasn't filed a report with my doctor show details Still hasn't filed a report with my doctor
Apr 26th, 2011

My gp sent me to Dr. Rajan for diagnosis on numbness in my hand. Dr. Rajan told me that it is cubital tunnel syndrome. Several months later my gp has still not gotten a report of my visit. This is the second time this has happened.

May 4th, 2010

My experience with this doctor has been a nightmare. He talked down to me and was not respectful or professional at all. He was short with me when I asked him questions and acted like I had no business being involved in my own care. I have switched doctors and would tell anyone and everyone NOT to seek this doctor's services. I feel very fortunate to still have my health...he was truly that inadequate.