Dr. Vijay Ramakrishnan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Ramakrishnan?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Ramakrishnan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 4th, 2010

Nasal Surgical procedure

Dr Ramamkrishnan, although young, is an exceptional doctor. He suggested and executed a new nasal procedure to extract a tumor behind my eye rather than the riskier approach through the eyelid by an ocular surgeon. the results were unbelievably successful with absolutely no adverse after effects including pain! He spent much time with me discussing the surgery and alleviating my fears and establishing his credentials even though he had only been out of college 6 years and with the CU Sinus Center only two months. I would highly recommend him

November 7th, 2010

Friendly and caring staff. Good experience.

October 25th, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr. Ramakrishnan performed functional rhinoplasty on me. He is extremely knowledgeable and correctly diagnosed my problems. He was more than happy to thoroughly discuss my questions and concerns and best of all--he is actually a nice person and has a good sense of humor for an MD! He is a little young but was very skillful. I am happy with the results of my surgery--I can breath so much better, have not had another infections since the surgery. Also, my nose actually looks better- a nice aesthetic appearance is by far a plus! I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend him to anyone. After visiting several ENT Doctor, he was by far the best!

October 24th, 2010

Fantastic Surgeon! Highly, highly recommend!

Dr. Ramakrishnan performed repair of nasal stenosis and repair of nasal septum surgery on me. He was extremely accurate in diagnosing my problems and following through with the appropriate procedures. Whats more, Dr. Ramakrishnan was always there to answer any of my questions and took a significant amount of time and interest in my care. I always felt very well looked after and have a lot of trust in and respect for him. He is definitely one of the best in the fields and I highly recommend him!

February 3rd, 2010

awesome

Awesome overall. This guy is a genious and a fine technician.

March 12th, 2016