Dr. Vijay Ramanath MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Dallas, TX

4.8

May 5th, 2017
Highly Recommend
Dr. Ramanath found my collapsed iliac vein and stented it. For the first time in years I am pain free. I would highly recommend him and his staff. They are very caring and personable.

October 12th, 2016
I trusted Dr. Ramanath with life altering decisions and should the need arise to do so again, I will. His nurse, Amber is the best.

August 25th, 2016
Heart Attack
Woke up to his smiling face. He has a great sense of humor, is very competent and educated. Saved my life- I died twice on the operating table, but he saved me. Came out after surgery and spoke to my wife and was very informative. Dr. Ramanath has a wonderful bedside manner, a permanent natural smile. He is someone you would like to know. He spends lots of time with me during office visits and I always come out of there feeling so much better about myself. Having a heart attack is a very traumatic event in a person's life but he has a way of encouraging you so that you are lifted from your depression stage.

May 17th, 2016
I thought my entire experience with Dr. Ramanath has been very good. He is attentive, caring and listens to you. He works you into the schedule and takes time with you explaining the diagnosis and options to get better. I find it incredible in today's world that a couple of days following a procedure, he called me to check to see how I was feeling. I would strongly recommend him.

April 4th, 2016
Excellent doctor, wonderful person
Fabulous doctor....we lucked out when he was on call during one of mom's hospital emergencies. Her improvement is due in large part to his care and K owledge. He referred her for a procedure that may give her another decade. Her previous cardiologist never even mentioned it. He's bright, engaged, and personable and actually takes the time to LISTEN to his patients.

December 23rd, 2015
The best Dr. I have met. He visited me every day after lung surgery. He lowered my blood pressure, helped more than anyone to get me to stop smoking, detected some fibrillations early and brought it under control. My wife had vey low blood pressure and he was the only one of several doctors to help her. I highly recommend him to anyone.

May 30th, 2015
Words cannot describe how wonderful Dr Ramanath is. I am lucky to have him as my cardiologist since I will be seeing him the rest of my life.