Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vijay Ramu
Dr. Vijay Ramu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN, with another office in Johnson City, TN. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Ramu is affiliated with Smyth County Comm Hosp, Russell County Medical Center and Franklin Woods Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vijay Ramu has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Vijay Ramu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Frederick Clayton
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Johnson City, TN 0 mi13
Dr. Stephen Smith
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Johnson City, TN 0 mi30
Dr. Georges Tanios
Internal Medicine, Residency
Johnson City, TN 0 mi