Dr. Vijay Randive Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Randive?

Do not see this doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Worst doctor ever! Rude, authoritative, totally lacking in patient compassion.

Worst Doctor Ever!!!

Posted on June 10th, 2011

After my wife's first visit with Dr. Randive last week, I went with her today to get the results of her mammogram & ultrasound for the lump he found in her breast. The nurse called yesterday and said "we have the results, don't worry, it will be ok since you are still young, the Dr. wants to discuss it in person" so we were a bit nervous. However when he entered the room the first thing he said is "good news...it's not cancer". Why not divulge that over the phone??? Then for my own knowledge I asked him how he can tell just from an image if it is malignant or benign. His reply was "if you want to know how a mammogram works just google it"!!! Then he said we have two options, 1) go for another mammogram in 4 months to see if anything has changed for conservative observation or, 2) go see a specialist to review the records and determine if it should be biopsied. So although I was confused as to his concern when the radiologist report stated that it was just a benign cyst I still figured better safe than sorry. So I tried to explain to him that Blue Cross covers a second opinion of the test results still under preventative care and asked if he could just forward them to the specialist without an actual appt. (i.e. save us hundreds of dollars since we have no copay and a $7000 deductible). However he interrupts me very angry with "look My Friend, there is no point in arguing with me. I don't really care what Blue Cross says, you will do what I say and she is going to see the specialist!!!" So my reply was simply actually you said yourself that that was one of two options and the way I see it is there is a third. I want a copy of the test results and I will take them to someone who can actually explain to us what they mean. He shouted back at me "FINE, THEN LEAVE!!!" and stormed out of the room. I cannot even fathom the audacity of anyone in the medical field for getting angry when you ask them questions. I was not even questioning his judgment!!! I was simply trying to understand the results, and why he was demanding the follow-up procedures? The only way this doctor can have two good reviews prior to this one is if they were written by his nurse and receptionist/wife. p.s. he also doesnt take credit or HSA debit cards (cash or check only) FYI

Posted on February 13th, 2010

very good Doctor, willing to spend time with you and discuss problems. Excellent bedside manner and is willing to refer you to another Doctor if he can not help you. Even sets up appointment with the other Physician so you can be seen quickly. Staff is professional and acts as if they really care about you.

Posted on May 14th, 2015