A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Rasquinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Rasquinha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Rasquinha, MD, MBBS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasquinha graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rasquinha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Jude Rasquinha MD and MBBS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vijay J. Rasquinha practice?
- Dr. Vijay Rasquinha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Rasquinha practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.