A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Rasquinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Rasquinha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasquinha
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rasquinha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Rasquinha, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasquinha graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rasquinha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay J Rasquinha MBBS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vijay J. Rasquinha practice?
- Dr. Vijay Rasquinha has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Rasquinha practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons and Great Neck Surgeons.