A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Rastogi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Rastogi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastogi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rastogi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Rastogi MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Vijay Rastogi has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Rastogi practices Surgery near Easton, PA.
See Easton Surgeons.