Learn more about Dr. Vijay Suhag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Suhag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suhag
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suhag Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suhag graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Suhag has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay S Suhag MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay S. Suhag practice?
- Dr. Vijay Suhag has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Suhag practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Lincoln, CA.
See Lincoln Hematologists and Lincoln Oncologists.