A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Suhag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Suhag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suhag graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Suhag has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay S Suhag MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay S. Suhag practice?
- Dr. Vijay Suhag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Suhag practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Hematologists and Auburn Oncologists.