A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Saaraswat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Saaraswat is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Saaraswat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Saaraswat graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saaraswat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Saaraswat MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Saaraswat practice?
- Dr. Vijay Saaraswat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Saaraswat practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ.
See Brooklyn Internists.