A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Sabnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Sabnis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Sabnis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Environmental Illness
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabnis graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sabnis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Keshav Sabnis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Sabnis practice?
- Dr. Vijay Sabnis has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Sabnis practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Onalaska, WI.
See Onalaska Pediatricians.