Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very Good Doctor. Been going to him for years.

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal has been my ashthma Doctor for many years. He is top notch in the profession.

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Having a relaxed conversation with your doctor seems to have become a thing of the past. But with Dr. Saigal, I feel like I am having a talk with an extremely knowledgeable friend; not rushed and no racing out of the room to get to the next patient. DB

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is an outstanding Physician,who is always current in the field of Immunology!He is one of the best professionals I have ever met in my 78 years of life.

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is always professional and thorough in his exams. He takes time to really get to know his patients and your concerns are important to him. Thank you!

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great Job,ask about what concerns I had. took time to listen. Thanks

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr Saigal for my asthma and allergies for a long time. He is always very professional, warm and thorough. As a nurse I appreciate the time he takes to explain everything. I would highly recommend him.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sagal is the best in his field, I have nothing but respect for Dr. Sagal. On top of him being an unmeasurably talented man, he takes the time to get to know you and understand your problems as if he were a dear friend. Thank you Dr. Sagal.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal literally saved my life on 2occasions. He is a wonderful attentive doctor.

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I never have to wait long to see Dr. Saigal. He really listens to my comments and concerns, and effectively communicates treatment plans and suggestions.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Friendly staff, short wait time and have always felt that my well being was important to the staff and doctor.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He's quick but thorough, very polite and very nice. I've been going to him for years and my allergies are under control thanks to him.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and yet personal!

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He has always been great when addressing my needs. The doctor is patient and explains everything.

Jun 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Saigal addressed my concerns about my allergies and asthma. My questions were answered and I would not hesitate to call him if I had further problems.

May 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal always shows great concern about your health.

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor spends quality time and always reviews history and any immediate problems throughly. Very friendly , effiecient, and up to date. Has been good at discovering root cause and treatment of problem.

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. compares your current medical conditions and findings to past years to assess progress or need for change. I appreciate this practice and see this less and less with other doctors in other practices.

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Saigal is wonderful! He is very patient, thorough and always helps me with my allergies and asthma!

May 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is the best

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. V.Saigal has always been very helpful and concerned about getting the best treatment for my health. His staff has always been courteous, professional and friendly.

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal and his staff were professional and efficient.

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

First they attempted to cancel the appointment the day of the appointment stating they were short hand after suffering for 5 days at request of office in order to perform allergy test. No test was performed, instead scratched with a stick on the back.

Apr 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Vijay Saigal has been my doctor since I was 11 or 12 years old I was very sickly as a child. This doctor has saved my life more than once. I got very sick he went out of His Way, to make sure I had 24 hour coverage I would never change my Doctor.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He's a good Dr.

Mar 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Siagal is always very professional. He takes the time needed to explain and clarify treatment. I would and have recommend this doctor.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Saigal has been my allergist/asthma doctor for over 30 year. He listens, he answers my questions, I feel that he is truly concerned about me, and I trust him. In my experience he is always up to date on the latest medical information.

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to this office since 1971. So I guess I would SURELY recommend Dr. Saigal. He's like an old friend to me. I started with Dr. Schreier, and then Dr. Saigal. The gals in the office are always friendly---esp. Patty.

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for always listening and helping me understand what is going on with my allergies.

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Although a long time patient, I am dealing with a relatively new problem. Exam cover status of current problem with diagnosis and recommendations with direction to update the doctor by phone in 3 days to verify improvement.

Mar 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal was very kind and professional. Condition improved as a result of my visit!

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal thoroughly addressed all of our medical concerns. He is a very intelligent and kind physician. Our family truly appreciates his being our doctor.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is a competent allergist. He provides more information than past allergists. He asks more questions, gathering more info. He is more thorough. He appears to be honest, forthright, and knowledgeable. I wanted him to be my internist but he can't.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor and has helped me with my allergies immensely for many years.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He makes me feel very comfortable, I trust in his deissions

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is my most valued medical consult. His skills are multidisciplined. His knowledge is vast.

Jan 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Extremely satisfied!

Jan 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I always appreciate his explanation of my condition and treatment options. Prompt, courteous and caring staff.

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is always willing to spend as much time with me as necessary to address my concerns and to complete a thorough physical examination. I enjoy spending time with him.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Longtime specialist to my family. Excellent diagnostician, current and updated re: medical knowledge and trends.

Jan 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always, excellent visit.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have always been very pleased seeing Dr. Saigal. He understands the problems we have and explains very well how we can manage our illness. He also follows up with phone calls of concern and information.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great and very concerned wth the well being of his patients.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Asiago has saved my life on 2occasions. What more could I say

Dec 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is a good doctor, he listens to your problems be recommends solutions and if your still not sure he asks other questions to see if it maybe something else. He takes his time and doesn't seem to be so rushed to get to the next patient.

Dec 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to this office for about 35 years. They are friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable. I recommend Dr Saigal all the time.

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is an excellent doctor and it's always a pleasure to see him. He always runs on time, yet he's never rushed. He listens well and takes great care of me. I would recommend him to anyone!

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of this practice since 1991 and have always felt that I get good care from Dr. Saigal and his staff.

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was completely satisfied with my appointment. All my concerns were addressed and all the appropriate medications were provided.

Nov 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor has been taking care of my family for more than 25 years. We are all happy with the service.

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I still want to change from Advair to another product.

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Saigal is very thorough with his exams. He always asks if I have any concerns on my health since my last visit. He has always kept us abreast of any illnesses such as whooping cough and the shingles and made vaccinations available. Great doctor.

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very thorough going over my family history and my meds. Also was glad to up my allergy extract.

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigals bed side manners should be copied by a lot of the doctors I have seen. He is very caring and I trust his judgment.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always professional and friendly

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is awesome and I would recommend him to anyone! He takes time to talk with you and really listens which is uncommon these days. I trust his professional opinion and feel very comfortable there.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal and his team are terrific! Both he and his staff are very personable and attentive to my needs. The office surroundings are very comfortable and provide a nice respite from my hectic workday! My allergies are in control and I'm enjoying life

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good discussion. Concerned with total health.

Always top notch!

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Physician is very knowledgeable, current and in tune with latest medical advances. Excellent diagnostician; explains things well.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent visit as always. Very proactive and cognizant of latest medical advances.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very thorough in his examination.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor and staff. Have always been treated very professionally on all my visits. The staff is wonderful. Would highly recommend.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal was helpful, as always!

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal demonstrated a true interest in my condition before a trip I was going on and asked me to call after my return to check on my status.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the Dr. Saigal's punctuality, his willingness to take time to answer my questions, and to explain his treatments.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal was extremely thorough, took a great deal of time with me and made me quite comfortable in in approach to my problem.

Aug 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, I was greeted withing 5 minutes of my scheduled appt, by a caring, smiling & interested Dr Saigal. He takes his time & addresses all my concerns every time I see him. I would recommend him to everyone I know!

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of this practice for decades. Always a fine experience.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal always has time to answer my questions and is interested in my health.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great visit -a pleasure

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is an excellent physician. He is very accommodating when it comes to getting appointments. He is very patient and listens to you. Other physicians I've had act like they only have 5 minutes for an office visit. I highly recommend Dr Saigal!

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen Dr. Saigal for years and really like him. There has become an issue with his hours tho and it makes it difficult for me to get my shots regularly.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with Dr. S He is great at details. Helps save money for drug care needed. that is important to me

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is the most well rounded and informed doctor that I know. I trust him implicitly.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He had already reviewed my chart before I came into the office. He explains things and asks a lot of questions to find out what is going on with you.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgable, low key, good communication skills

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal always provides care and concern. Top notch!

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've seen Dr Saigal for 10 yrs, and he is consistently thorough. Additionally, he has been treating one of our children for about 3 years.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel Dr. Saigal cares about me and would help me through any health crisis I would have.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal has been managing my allergies/asthma for many years and has always been professional, caring, and excellent in providing opinions and advice.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr Saigal for over 25 years for my medical needs. He has always been friendly and very patient.he takes time to listen to my concerns and has been able to address them promtly. Thank you Dr. Saigal!

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal puts his patients at ease and is thorough and personable. He is obviously competent and I would recomment him without hesitation.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Rec'd very good service as usual.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He listens to your problem and try to help u with it he explans it to u and gives u the the right meds for your problem and good medical advist i would recommend him to more pepole to see him

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal has been my physician for about 25 years. He is very caring, a very good listener, thorough, and an excellent doctor.

Jun 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent medical service. I was given needed testing in the office and even repeated to verify my condition. Sample medications were given and all my questions were answered. Follow-up appointment was made to check on progress with new meds.

Jun 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel so much better after my visit. Thank you, Dr. Saigal.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is a very good doctor. He is a clear communicator and, most of all, he is just very medically knowledgeable.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is very knowledgeable and professional! I am very happy i found him. . I feel much better. Dr. Saigal's staff is friendly and helpful too!

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is always prepared and concerned.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very complete interview. Almost like I was a first time patient. Checked ear, nose, throat, heart, lungs and filled two prescriptions, what more could you ask for.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I Was happy with the appointment I had. My allergies were addressed, breathing tests done and treatment agreed upon. I have been happy with the efficiency of the appointment.

Educator show details Educator
May 22nd, 2014

I've been going to this allergist for 7 years and it's time for a change. He cannot answer specific questions about allergies. He isn't up to speed on the latest cutting edge treatments - like what the latest research is that is going on all around the world. I find the nurses to be nice , but the office staff to be short tempered and unfriendly. i've asked some very specific questions about my allergy shots to this doctor and he just shrugs and smiles. His yearly appointments seem to only be so he can type in what I say - instead of answering my questions. It's always "if you want to continue with shots you can or you can stop". Yeah, tell me something I don't already know. The wait area has carpeting (not good for dustmite folks) and the perfume/air freshener level is absurd for an allergists office. I don't feel this allergist is aggressively trying to help people... he just suggests things and lets the patient make the decisions. How am I supposed to know what is best for me? Isn't that why he went to medical school? 7 years. Moving on to a new allergist now - who cares and isn't satisfied if I feel awful.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would absolutely recommend him to family and friends and have done so in the past. Dr. Saigal is an awesome doctor. He always takes time to (actually) talk to you instead of the usual production line at the doctor's office.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Saigal is always professional, thorough and caring. I would recommend him without reservations.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with this facility for many years and am very happy with the services I receive from my doctor and all the staff.

May 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr, Saigal is always very friendly, personable and always concerned about what is going on with your health. You can call him anytime if a problem arises. He has always taken very good care of me and keeping my asthma under control.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We discussed new medication and new breathing tests. All of my questions were answered with clarity and I wasn't rushed at all. Dr. Saigal is very kind and is up to date with knowledge of allergies and asthma.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal has always been a very thorough professional but conciensious provider, for many years now.

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor, caring and thoughtful.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal addressed my questions and concerns with a high level of professionalism in a timely manner and with a desire to assure me the best level of care. I would recommend him to anyone seeking examination or treatment by an allergist.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal addresses my problems in a thorough manner. He follows thru w/phone calls on test results and returns calls when I need follow-up info.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal has an excellent rapport with his patients and he is very concerned about their health.

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

THE BEST!!

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is an outstanding. He is genuinely concerned about the whole person, not just merely a list of symptoms. He has helped me and my children, who all have asthma, live uncompromised lives. He has our gratitude and highest recommendations.

Great physician!

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I actually drive over an hour to see Dr sagail. Because I trust him and his staff. I trust Dr sagail and his staff fully. The service here has always been great. I have been going here for about 30 years .

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My allergies have given me less problems since becoming Dr Saigal's patient. His approach is to treat specific conditions and works hard to adjusts medications to the best level for the patient.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is a wonderful doctor . In fact, because of his awareness of my health issues, he has literally saved my life. He also provided references to gain medical care when I was without help from other doctors. He is an outstanding doctor.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Such an outstanding doctor. Not only does he excell with allergy and asthma concerns, he is excellent with dealing with your total health. He is always on top of new treatments and medicine.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Saigal for 36 years. When my wife and son developed allergies, they began seeing him. We all find the office well run, easy to deal with and he is very knowledgeable. He spends enough quality time with his patients. Bill Graham

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is very kind and professional. I was sick and he meet with me right away. We reviewed my history and meds. I am on the road to recovery.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent physician, compassionate and thorough; versed in latest procedures and treatments; very accessible; monitors and reviews status on a regular basis.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Saigal is a Doctor's doctor. If I have any health concerns discovered through other specialists, I always schedule an appointment with Dr. Saigal to discuss strategies. I trust him with all personal medical matters. He is extremely knowledgeable.

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring and personal. That is something that is not found in most professionals these days

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very grateful to Dr. Saigal, because he has been my family's doctor for over 30 years. He is a kind man and a wonderful doctor: highly recommended!

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do believe the doctor has resolved my problem!

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor who is sincerely concerned with the health of his patience.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Instructions clear & if I don't improve I know to contact my doctor for attioional medicine.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Dr asiago show details Dr asiago
by Herbert Meyer on Feb 5th, 2013

In reality Dr Saigal saved my life on two occasions. One was when in his office he discovered my arrithmia. He sent me immediately to my cardiologist, who put me on Rhythmal. Later I had a catheter oblation which was successful. I think Dr. Saigal is a wonderful doctor, caring and kind