A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Saini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Saini, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saini graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Singh Saini MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay S. Saini practice?
- Dr. Vijay Saini has 1 office location.
- Dr. Vijay Saini practices Family Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.