Learn more about Dr. Vijay Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Samuel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Samuel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samuel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samuel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vijay Samuel practice?
Dr. Vijay Samuel practices Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.