A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Singh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Singh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Raj Singh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay R. Singh practice?
- Dr. Vijay Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Singh practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesborough, TN.
See Kingsport Primary Care Doctors.