Dr. Vijay Singh MD Patient Reviews

3.6

November 18th, 2016
I really like Dr Singh. He's very courteous and cares about his patients.

November 10th, 2016
St.Singh is a wonderful Doctor! He always took the time to talk to me about any problems that I had. He went above and beyond to care for me and did everything he could to make me more comfortable. I was a patient of his for two years and still would be if not for something that could only be described as a huge misunderstanding. I wish I would have had more time to make him see where I was coming from. I will still recommend him to anyone I believe he could help. Him and his staff are above average in every department!

August 29th, 2016
I love Dr. Singh! I have been a patient for going on two years. He is very thorough and always has time for my concerns or questions.

July 18th, 2016
Good Doctor
Dr. Singh is a good Dr.!! He ordered the right test to find out what the true problem was versus other physicians who just wrote prescriptions. I would recommend him. Now I know why I am in pain. He also took time out of his busy schedule to speak with me outside of my appointment time. That meant a lot!

August 5th, 2015
This office is a joke. The doc is rude and unprofessional!

December 17th, 2014
Dr. Singh is a quack!!!!!

October 21st, 2014
APPOINTMENT
HE IS VERY COURTEOUS AND SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING, HOWEVER, DOESNT CALL PRECRIPTIONS IN ON TIME OR NOT AT ALL. HAVE TO CALL NUMEROUS TIMES TO GET YOUR PRECRIPTION IF YOU GET IT THEN.

December 10th, 2013
Good Health Care
I like this doctor he doesn't make me feel like he is in a hurry. He makes me feel like I'm the only patient he has. He's down to earth he doesn't make me feel stupid. I also have SLE and he even has helped me with with some of those systems. His office staff are great they are caring and understanding and very helpful. With SLE you see a lot of Doctors it's nice and a comfort to have one Doctor that makes you feel comfortable enough to talk. THANKS TO EVERYONE IN DR.SINGS'S OFFICE.

April 16th, 2013
Satisfied Patient
Dr. Singh is awesome. He really cares about his patients and tries to get to the root of your problems. Very unique guy but very pleasant and down to earth.

September 13th, 2011
Simply The Best Around
Singh a genuine man who deeply cares. I have seen his since he was a resident. I am glad that he left emergency rooms and started his hown provate practice. Now I can see him for everything with me and mmy family rather than just for emergencies. God bless him.

June 21st, 2011
The Best doctor i have ever had
i hate doctors ause they dont make you feel human you are just an appointment dr singh helped me when nobody else could figure out what it was and it turned out to be simple he is awesome the only thing is now he left jonesborough clinic and i don;t know where to find him if you do i highley recomend him i don't know what these other people are talking about proabbly see two or three doctors and got mad cause he wouldnt give them what they wanted if you want a good careing doctor he is your man he is a little hard to understand LOL but he is the best i have ever been to hands down

May 6th, 2011
This Man will not treat you properly and has FNP's to do his work he is trying to open several offices when he can't even keep one office properly going...does not know how to treat paitents and I will not recommend this man to anyone....