A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Singh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad.
Dr. Singh has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay K Singh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Vijay Singh has 21 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Singh practices Anesthesiology near Niagara, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, WI and Oconto Falls, WI.
See Niagara Anesthesiologists.