Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vijay Subbarao
Dr. Vijay Subbarao, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood, CO, with other offices in Denver, CO and Westminster, CO (and 3 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Subbarao is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital, Rose Medical Center and Avista Adventist Hospital. Dr. Subbarao has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vijay Subbarao has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vijay Subbarao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.
Dr. Alan Lazaroff
Lakewood, CO 0.01 mi38
Dr. Steven Fabian
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Lakewood, CO 0.01 mi
Dr. Janna Ver Miller
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Lakewood, CO 0.01 mi11