Learn more about Dr. Vijay Subbarao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Subbarao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subbarao
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subbarao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Subbarao, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Subbarao graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Subbarao has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay D Subbarao FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijay D. Subbarao practice?
- Dr. Vijay Subbarao has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Subbarao practices Cardiovascular Disease near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO and Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Denver Cardiologists.