A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Subbarao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Subbarao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Subbarao, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Subbarao graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Subbarao has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay D Subbarao FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijay D. Subbarao practice?
- Dr. Vijay Subbarao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Subbarao practices Cardiovascular Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Cardiologists.