Learn more about Dr. Vijay Subramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Subramaniam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramaniam
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subramaniam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Subramaniam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramaniam graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Subramaniam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Subramaniam MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Subramaniam practice?
- Dr. Vijay Subramaniam has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Subramaniam practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Internists, Williamsburg Critical Care Practitioners, and Williamsburg Pulmonologists.