A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Thadani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Thadani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Thadani, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Thadani graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thadani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Michael Thadani MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay M. Thadani practice?
- Dr. Vijay Thadani has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Thadani practices Neurology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Neurologists.