Surgeons

M & M Orthopaedics
4115 Fairview Ave
Downers Grove, IL 60515
630-968-1881
Locations and availability (2)

|  Eh ok  |  show details
by EH Anderson on Dec 4th, 2013

Not very personal, robotic, little time spent, didn't seem very busy.

|  Dr. Vijay is great  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

Nothing but great things to say. Had my rotator cuff repaired. Almost no pain, lots of rehab, and getting better every day. He is very smart, caring, and compassionate.

|  Very satisfied  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

Dr. Vijay seems very caring and attentive. Wish he would spend a little more time with me, but overall, I am very satisfied and would recommend him to my friends and family.

Sep 17th, 2010

Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Vijay. Very personable, smart, and thourough.

Jul 11th, 2010

I felt as though I was getting private practice specialty care within the confines of the Tufts University Health Services. Dr. Vijay was very professional and thorough.

by Tufts grad on Jun 22nd, 2010

Dr. Thangamani was more than helpful with a very difficult problem that I had seen numerous ortho docs for in the past. He took time to answer all of my questions and explain his decision making process. He was somewhat restricted in what he could do referral wise because it was a Tufts student clinic, which is my only complaint.

Jun 21st, 2010

He was very kind and very attentive. Works efficiently and fast and would've likes a little more time for the appointment, but overall no complaints

by Tufts Student on May 10th, 2010

I'm not too sure what the previous poster is talking about. Dr. Vijay was very kind today and pretty comforting. He had much to say about my shoulder/bicep issues and quickly ordered an MRI too. I wish that he had spent a little more time answering my questions though.

May 10th, 2010

Does not validate your very real pain and is very condescending. Was actually smirking at me when using unnecessarily technical verbiage to prove to me that pain is a subjective phenomenon and that he can't do anything for me.