A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Uppal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Uppal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Uppal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Lakshmi Uppal MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay L. Uppal practice?
- Dr. Vijay Uppal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Uppal practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.