A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Patel has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay V Patel MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vijay Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Patel practices Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendora, CA.
See Arcadia Internists.