A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Vad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Vad, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Vad, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Clinical Research
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vad graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Bal Vad MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay B. Vad practice?
- Dr. Vijay Vad has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Vad practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.