Vijay Vad Is this you?

Have you seen Vijay Vad?

Persistent Asthma

Persistent Asthma

Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Vijay Vad?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2017

Bad reviews being removed

I've wondered why my previous negative review of Dr. Vad disappeared. Apparently doctors can remove negative reviews on Vitals and Healthgrades. My visit with Dr. Vad four years ago was terrible. He saw me for 5-7 minutes, didn't look at my MRI or X-rays, sold his products (book, vitamins, cream, etc.), and worst of all, gave me a diagnosis that ended up being inaccurate. I am stubbornly reposting because it is wrong that such an insincere doctor is being presented as a good one.

November 16th, 2016

Totally trust him. He delivers time and time again for me my family and friends.

October 11th, 2016

INCREDIBLE

Dr. Vad diagnosed a very complicated back issue of mine that FIVE other sports medicine specialist could not spot. His bed side manor and knowledge is unmatched and he spent ample time with me to help me comprehend the diagnosis. I HIGHLY recommend him!

July 7th, 2016

Simple but elegant

I went to see dr vad two years ago for my back pain. His approach was holistic. He asked me to take vitamin d and ice daily after exercise. His Back Rx exercise regimen has kept me pain free for two years. He believes in trying simple solutions first.

March 21st, 2016

Can't say enough about Dr Vad. I will recommend his services to my friends and co workers. Excellent service and results.

January 15th, 2016

Caring and compassionate

Best Sports Doctor in NYC

Dr.Vad handled my main complaints with pin-point accuracy. I have been struggling for years with a lower back pain issue. He listened to me extremely carefully, and his diagnosis was a combination of minimally invasive techniques, therapy, exercise and supplements. I have been able to run, sit at my desk, and my quality of life is back to what it used to be years ago. Dr. Vad was amazing.

Kept me dancing

I am a professional ballet dancer and Dr. Vad was referred to me by my colleagues at the NYC Ballet. He had worked with them in the past and I had almost faced the end of my dancing career. Dr. Vad helped restore the use of my ankles after I had visited every "top" doctor in New York. In three sessions I avoided a risky surgery and he followed up with me consistently week after week during my progress. Thank you Dr. Vad!

September 24th, 2015

It was the nerve not the hamstring

Got the diagnosis correct- after being treated for hamstring issue for months i saw him. he diagnosed it as nerve issue and resolved it

August 7th, 2015

Saved me from Surgery.

I have suffered from severe pain in my ankle caused by osteoarthritis for the last five years. My UK consultant was ready to perform an surgical ankle fusion when I heard the results of doctor's Vad's alternative therapy. I traveled to NYC from England and was treated by him a fortnight ago. I noticed an almost immediate improvement and have been able to walk for some distance with almost no pain which has not happened for five years. I would recommend anyone who suffers from joint pain as I have, to consult with Dr Vad. It will show you that there are better alternatives compared to potentially drastic surgical methods of dealing with joint pain. I am indebted to him!

July 23rd, 2015

Choreographer dancer

Vijay is a gift from God. He saved my career in 2014 while on tour with Fela on Broadway. Other doctors wanted to do surgery and vijay new exactly what to do. Thank you for being not to mention how present he is with his patients

July 23rd, 2015