Dr. Vijay Vad MD Patient Reviews

November 15th, 2016
Totally trust him. He delivers time and time again for me my family and friends.

October 11th, 2016
INCREDIBLE
Dr. Vad diagnosed a very complicated back issue of mine that FIVE other sports medicine specialist could not spot. His bed side manor and knowledge is unmatched and he spent ample time with me to help me comprehend the diagnosis. I HIGHLY recommend him!

July 7th, 2016
Simple but elegant
I went to see dr vad two years ago for my back pain. His approach was holistic. He asked me to take vitamin d and ice daily after exercise. His Back Rx exercise regimen has kept me pain free for two years. He believes in trying simple solutions first.

March 21st, 2016
Can't say enough about Dr Vad. I will recommend his services to my friends and co workers. Excellent service and results.

September 24th, 2015
Best Sports Doctor in NYC
Dr.Vad handled my main complaints with pin-point accuracy. I have been struggling for years with a lower back pain issue. He listened to me extremely carefully, and his diagnosis was a combination of minimally invasive techniques, therapy, exercise and supplements. I have been able to run, sit at my desk, and my quality of life is back to what it used to be years ago. Dr. Vad was amazing.

September 23rd, 2015
Kept me dancing
I am a professional ballet dancer and Dr. Vad was referred to me by my colleagues at the NYC Ballet. He had worked with them in the past and I had almost faced the end of my dancing career. Dr. Vad helped restore the use of my ankles after I had visited every "top" doctor in New York. In three sessions I avoided a risky surgery and he followed up with me consistently week after week during my progress. Thank you Dr. Vad!

September 23rd, 2015
It was the nerve not the hamstring
Got the diagnosis correct- after being treated for hamstring issue for months i saw him. he diagnosed it as nerve issue and resolved it

August 6th, 2015
Saved me from Surgery.
I have suffered from severe pain in my ankle caused by osteoarthritis for the last five years. My UK consultant was ready to perform an surgical ankle fusion when I heard the results of doctor's Vad's alternative therapy. I traveled to NYC from England and was treated by him a fortnight ago. I noticed an almost immediate improvement and have been able to walk for some distance with almost no pain which has not happened for five years. I would recommend anyone who suffers from joint pain as I have, to consult with Dr Vad. It will show you that there are better alternatives compared to potentially drastic surgical methods of dealing with joint pain. I am indebted to him!

July 23rd, 2015
Choreographer dancer
Vijay is a gift from God. He saved my career in 2014 while on tour with Fela on Broadway. Other doctors wanted to do surgery and vijay new exactly what to do. Thank you for being not to mention how present he is with his patients

Great bedside manner
Compassionate physician

July 22nd, 2015
Dr. Vad's understanding and sensitivity to any issue you have is extremely comforting. My experience with him has always been great and my injuries have all been resolved and got me back to enjoying my life pain free!

July 22nd, 2015
Dr. Vad is very knowledgeable in his field and I highly recommend him.