A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Vaswani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Vaswani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Vaswani, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaswani graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaswani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Ratan Vaswani MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vijay R. Vaswani practice?
- Dr. Vijay Vaswani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Vaswani practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.