Learn more about Dr. Vijay Viswanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Viswanathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viswanathan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viswanathan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Viswanathan, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanathan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Viswanathan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Viswanathan MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Viswanathan practice?
- Dr. Vijay Viswanathan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Viswanathan practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Annapolis Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Annapolis Radiologists.