Learn more about Dr. Vijay Viswanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Viswanathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viswanathan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viswanathan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Viswanathan, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanathan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Viswanathan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Viswanathan MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Viswanathan practice?
- Dr. Vijay Viswanathan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Viswanathan practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Annapolis Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Annapolis Radiologists.