A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Viswanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Viswanathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Viswanathan, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanathan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Viswanathan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Viswanathan MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Viswanathan practice?
- Dr. Vijay Viswanathan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Viswanathan practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Dover Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dover Radiologists.