Dr. Vijay Vohra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2013
Not a Primary
I could not recommend Dr. Vohra as a primary doctor. His on-going treatment of my 80 year old mother who is a cancer survivor with early dementia was very poor. I can't stress how important it is to have a primary doctor who is able to manage the entire care plan.

April 28th, 2012
Dr Vohra is a kind, geniune doctor. He is very detailed in his explanations and put me completely at ease when the love of life had a heart attack at 4 in the morning in the emergency room. He takes the time to make sure you understand, and is not in a hurry. He takes one day at a time not by the book discharges for medicare. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

March 8th, 2012
Dr. Vohra accurately diagnosed my heart condition which turned out to be totally harmless. I was scared to death going in and by the time I left the hospital I felt like I was given a new life because he was able to put my mind at ease and assure me my heart was 100% fine.

December 22nd, 2009
Never left my hospital bedside
Dr. Vohra was my attending cardiologist while I was undergoing a quadruple heart bypass as well as surgery for 3 annurisms. Although I was in a comma for 13 days, he never left my bedside and kept my family briefed on my progress. Dr. Vohra is soft spoke and spends more time individually with his pateints than most physicans. His caring is genuine and I would easily recommend him to friends and family.