A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Wali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Wali is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Wali, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wali graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Wali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay K Wali MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Wali practice?
- Dr. Vijay Wali has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Wali practices Emergency Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Brea, CA.
See Fullerton Emergency Physicians.